The 13 inch Emile Henry dish is deep enough to take up to 6 layers of meat and lasagna sheets.
As always the Emile Henry lasagna dishes are hand made from Burgundy clay which is a pure form of clay that does not contain any lead or cadmium. So you can be rest assured that your food will not interact the dish.
This dish is such a handy size that you can also use it successfully to make enchiladas, macaroni cheese, moussaka and any other family sized meal.
The lasagna dish has thick walls which means that food is less likely to burn and the large side handles make the dish easy to handle when you are getting it out of the oven.
You can use the Emile Henry lasagna dish in the microwave and it can also go in the freezer. And another great feature of the Emile Henry lasagne dish is that it is easy to clean and it’s dishwasher safe.
The Emile Henry lasagne dish is available in various sizes and colors so there is bound to be a dish to suit your needs.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!