It’s so versatile and the fact that it works so well on the stove top and in the oven means that you can brown your meats and then transfer to the oven to finish cooking.
Made from cast iron and finished with enamel this is a quality piece of cookware that you will have for a lifetime.
What We Like
- It’s oven safe to 450F.
- It’s so versatile and looks so good that it can go from stove top, to oven to tabletop quite easily.
- This is a quality product.
- Because of its enamel surface you won’t get foods reacting to it.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- It has a lifetime warranty.
What We Don’t Like
- Le Creuset is pricey but you are getting quality for your money here.
- As with all cast iron, this pan is heavy.
Want to Read More Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!