Why you should seriously consider getting the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Oval Stockpot
The unique design of the Rachael Ray Oval Stockpot makes this a great space saver on the stove top. It comfortably fits on just one burner.
Why didn’t anyone think of it before?
The Rachael Ray line of cookware is instantly recognizable with its bright and quirky design but it is also a quality product and great value for money.
There is just so much to like about the Rachael Ray 8-Quart Hard-Anodized Covered Oval Pasta Pot
- The nonstick interior means that food doesn’t stick and clean up is quick and easy.
- The silicone handles provide a secure grip and are heat resistant.
- The glass lid allows you to easily see what’s cooking without having to remove the lid.
- The color is fun and bright.
- It’s oven safe to 400F so you can start cooking your meal on the stove top and then transfer to the oven without having to change pans.
- It’s perfect for cooking spaghetti as you don’t need to break up the uncooked pasta to make it fit the pot.
- The oval shape also means that you can cook corn easily in it.
- The aluminum base means that food cook evenly and there are no hot spots.
Things to Consider:
- This isn’t dishwasher safe. But keep in mind that because the food doesn’t stick to the pan, it is really easy to clean.
The Rachael Ray 8-Quart Hard-Anodized Covered Oval Pasta Pot will make certainly make a welcome addition to your cookware set.
Click the following link to read our full review of the extremely popular Rachael Ray 10pc Hard Anodized Non Stick Cookware Set.