The set comes in speckled green, charcoal and red so there is a color to suit your kitchen.
The set is made from aluminum with a porcelain enamel exterior. The non stick cooking surface lets your food slide easliy from the pan to the plate.
The rubberised color co-ordinated handles are dual riveted and give a nice comfortable and secure grip.
The Paula Deen 12-pc. nonstick signature porcelain cookware set is oven safe to 350° F so you can start cooking on the stove top and finish the dish off in the oven.
There are copper plated rings attached so that you can conveniently hang the pots from your pot rack.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!