If you are looking for a dinner set with a finish that is a little different to the ordinary run of the mill range then why not take a look at the Sango Splash range of dinnerware.
This reasonably priced dinnerware would make a great starter set or an excellent gift for a housewarming or engagement.
Inspired by the pottery of Central Java, Indonesia, the Sango Splash range of dinnerware is colored in natural, earthy tones that are “splashed” together to make interesting patterns of light and shade with contrasting matt and high gloss textures with each one overlaid on top of the other.
Because of the manner in which Sango Splash dinnerware is made you can expect to find variations in color and some minor surface irregularities, however, it is this natural finish that adds to the charm of these dinner sets.
Included in the dinnerset is four of each:
- Dinner Plate (10.5-in.)
- Salad Plate (7.5-in.),
- Bowl (6.25-in.)
- Mug (4-in. high
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!