Not only does this gift set include the 34oz Chambord press but you also get two beautifully crafted 12 oz Pavina double walled highball glasses. These glasses won the European iF Design Award and you can see why. The double wall helps to keep your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold.
And I love how the drink just seems to float inside the layer of clear glass.
These glasses are mouth blown. Now thats an art. Paula and I went to visit a glass making factory in Murano, Venice, Italy and actually watched the glass blowers making horses and animals from glass. I have great admiration for anyone who can take a raw product and turn it into something beautiful and/or functional.
The Bodum Chambord coffee press is big enough to make coffee for 4 people and it is so easy to use. Simply add your favourite coffee grounds and fill with boiling water, then push the plunger down firmly against the grounds. In just a couple of minutes you can sit down and relax with a cup of piping hot coffee.
What do we like about the Bodum Chambord Coffee Press:
- Well it has a nice durable glass carafe
- The lid and holder are polished stainless steel
- There is a wide black handle that ensures you don’t burn your fingers when you pick it up
- The handle and the knob on the lid are both stay cool.
What we don’t like:
Well by now our readers will be aware that we are not fans of handwashing.
- The carafe must be hand washed.
- The glasses however are dishwasher safe.