As always the Emile Henry Flame Top Braiser is made from durable Burgundy clay which is free from lead and cadmium. This range of ceramics is much lighter than braiser’s made from metal.
The beauty of the Emile Henry Flame Top Braiser is that you can use it on a gas, electric or halogen stovetope without even having to use a diffuser, and you can be confident that the braiser won’t crack or break.
I can’t speak highly enough of the new range of Emile Henry cookware, it can go straight from the freezer or the refrigerator into a hot oven. You can use it in the microwave and you can pop it in the dishwasher for an easy clean up.
This braiser is attractive bring to the table for serving and the ceramic will keep the food hot for a long time..
This is a truly beautiful, functional and durable piece of cookware that will look great in your kitchen.
Buy the Emile Henry Flame Top Braiser and read the rave reviews at Cooking.com
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!