I have spoken at length about Paula Deen cookware before.
These skillets come in two handy sizes 9 inches and ll inches.
Because they are made from aluminum the skillets heat up quickly and maintain an even heat.
Food simply slides off the non-stick surface onto the plate. So clean up is nice and easy. Even the lovely speckled porcelain exterior is easy to clean.
These skillets are nicely balance and the dual riveted handles give you nice comfortable grip.
The handles are oven safe up to 350° F and they have a ring through the end so that you can hang your skillets from the pot rack and have them on display. They are certainly attactive enough for that.
There is no doubt that you will get a lot of use from your Paula Deen 2-pc. Nonstick Signature Porcelain Skillet Set when you want to cook eggs, steak, bacon and omlettes etc.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!