The KitchenAid Pro Line Chef’s Blender was made for a commercial environment so you are looking at solid piece of equipment that will give you excellent results. time after time.
This blender is not only functional it is also very stylish with its black onyx metal base which is easy to clean with just a wipe over. The base is solid which keeps the blender stable while you are using it.
The container is made in one piece and holds 48 ounces, so we are talking here about a blender that has a decent sized capacity. Plus the container is watertight, which is a very important consideration when you are blending liquids.
What We Like about the KitchenAid Pro Line Chefs Blender
- To prevent liquids splattering everywhere, this blender starts up in Low speed mode and quickly speeds up to the required speed.
- The cord is stored under the base.
- The container and lid are dishwasher safe.
- The blade is stainless steel and is extra thick for strength and durability.
What we don’t like
Hey! what’s not to like about a blender that delivers excellent performance, is solidly built and gives you the results you want.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!