Kitchenaid make exceptionally good products and their stand mixers are no exception. With the variety of attachments that can be purchased separately to the stand mixers itself, it becomes a versatile kitchen appliance that any avid cook would love to own.
The Kitchenaid Food Grinder is yet another in the collection of attachments and it’s basic function is to…yes you guessed it… grind food. This means grinding meats, vegetables, fruits and even grating cheeses.
The food grinder comes with two plates – one for coarse grinding and one for fine grinding.
The food grinder also turns into a pasta maker which includes five interchangeable blades to make spaghetti, macaroni, lasagne and flat noodles. Note that this is at an extra cost however.
Overall the Kitchenaid Food Grinder has been rated extremely well by consumers.
Want to Read More Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!