Emile Henry makes beautiful cookware from clay found in the Burgundy regions in France. The clay in Burgundy is the purest clay in the world and it doesn’t contain any lead. This means it is one of the best materials for baking and serving cookware.
The glazes used in the Emile Henry Provencale collection are transparent which gives this range of cookware, bright, vivid colors. The glaze is very strong so food won’t stick to the surface, so it is easy to clean, plus it’s dishwasher safe.
The Emile HenryLion’s Head soup bowl has a classic shape that is ideal for serving soup.
Because of the exclusive Ceradon manufacturing process used by Emile Henry the soup bowl is oven-safe up to 450 °making it suitable for baking. And the Ceradon process makes the cookware resistant to chips, cracks and scratches.
The Emile Henry Lions Head soup bowl can be placed in the freezer, refrigerator, microwave and conventional ovens, and it can be used under the broiler when you are wanting to top brown a dish such as french onion soup.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!