This KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 12-Piece Hard-Base Cookware Set in red will really set your kitchen decor on fire.
The set is has a patented “Hard-Base” ceramic primer on the inside of the pan giving it both durability and exceptional food release – no food sticking on this base.
There is a heavy gauge aluminum core that gives you fast and even heating and a tough,durable porcelain enamel exterior that is very easy to clean. It is recommended that you wash up this set by hand.
The cool grip handles are made from 18/10 stainless steel encased in soft silicone rubber so you have a nice soft comfortable grip.
Read the reviews at A
The KitchenAid Essentials 12 piece hard base cookware set gives you all the basic cookware pieces to get you set up to cook just about any type of meal.
What’s in the box
- One 1-qt. Saucepan with Lid
- One 2-qt. Saucepan with Lid
- One 3-qt. Saucepan with Lid
- One 8-qt. Stockpot with Lid
- One 8-in. Open French Skillet
- One 10-in. Open French Skillet
- One 12-in. Saute Pan with Lid
Features at a glance:
- Heavy-gauge aluminum with nonstick interior and porcelain enamel exterior
- Dual-riveted stainless-steel handles feature stay-cool silicone grips
- Tight-fitting 18/10 stainless-steel lids to keep in the heat and the moisture
- Oven-safe to 350° F
- limited lifetime warranty
The set is not recommended for ceramic or glasstop stoves.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!