First of all, to use this attachment you need to own a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. Once you have one of these fantastic mixers then you can get yourself all sorts of really great attachments and one of these is the nifty pasta maker attachment.
I love fresh pasta. It seems to have a fresher, almost creamier texture. And of course, when making your own homemade pasta you know exactly what has gone into it so you know it is a healthy alternative for all the family.
The KitchenAid Pasta Maker Attachment only actually works if you have a Kitchenaid food grinder attachment but this is included in this particular pack. If you already have the food grinder you will want to just purchase the additional pieces separately. You can do that here – KitchenAid Pasta Maker Plates.
- Food Grinder
- Thin spaghetti plate
- Thick spaghetti plate
- Flat noodle plate
- Macaroni plate
- Lasagne plate
- Bowl clips
- Cleaning tool
- Plate storage case
Now this is one of those products that receives really mixed reviews from those who rave over how fantastic this product is to those who are bitterly disappointed.
A lot of the concerns relate to how the pasta mix had to be just right for this attachment to work. Those that seemed to get the right consistency found the product well worth the money.
Want to Read More Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!