This piece, the Tupperware 2-Quart Mix-N-Stor Plus Pitcher, is one of my favorite pieces and its one I use on a regular basis for whipping up scrambled eggs.
The Tupperware Mix n Store pitcher is great for mixing up pancakes, pikelets, batter, waffles, and I am sure you will find a multitude of uses for this pitcher.
I also find the mix n store is great for when kids are helping me to cook. They can whip up cream using the hand mixer, and the cream is contained in the jug and you won’t get splatters all over the workbench.
You can mix it up and pop the mixture in the fridge until you are ready to use it. You don’t need find a cover or another container, simply pop on the lid and turn it to close the pouring spout to keep out odors. When it comes time to use the mixture, turn the lid around until the opening in the lid allows you to pour it out.
There are graduations marked on the side of the jug.
What We Like:
- Holds 2-quarts
- It is a combination mixing pitcher and storage container
- Ideal for pancake batter, muffins, scrambled eggs
- It is virtually airtight and the leak-proof seal rotates for pouring or storing
- The center seal center removes for splatter-free mixing
- The pitcher is dishwasher-safe
- And importantly it has Tupperware’s Lifetime warranty against chipping, cracking, breaking, peeling