The Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set has just about everything you will ever need for your baking needs. At under $30 you get 6 pieces – that’s only 5 bucks each.
Not a lot to spend on a Calphalon product although you can’t really equate this to the other high quality Calphalon products on the market today.
Having said that however, it is good value for money and will do the job nicely.
- 10in by 15in cookie sheet
- 8in square cake pan
- medium loaf pan (4-1/2-inch by 8-1/2-inch by 2-1/2-inch )
- 2 x 9in round cake pans
- cooling rack
What We Like
- It has a 10 year warranty.
- Made from heavy gauge aluminumized steel you will be assured of even cooking and no hot spots.
- The surface of each piece is nonstick so you won’t have a problem with foods sticking.
- These pans don’t warp in high heat.
- They are sturdy and strong.
What We Don’t Like
- A few of the reviewers have noted that when washing in the dishwasher that the pans drips rusty water from the curled edges.
Want to Read More Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!