Remember the days when your pressure cooker would fill you with dread? You had to make sure you didn’t get too close unless absolutely necessary and then when you had to take it off the stove you had to run it under cold water until the lids would release. Well fortunately those days are gone with the new style of pressure cookers available today.
The Cuisinart CPC-600 1000-Watt 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker is so far removed from those old style pressure cookers. Just the look of it tells you that this is something different. It almost looks like a rice cooker.
This pressure cooker works by push button controls. You can pre-programme it for high or low pressure cooker and browning, simmering, sauteing and warming.
As with all pressure cookers, this won’t work unless the lid is completely sealed and it stays sealed until the pressure returns to zero. This is a great safety feature.
It has a nonstick cooking pot that is dishwasher safe so clean up is so easy.
Want to Read Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!