The Cuisinart Ice 45 Soft Ice Cream Maker allows you to make your own professional style soft ice cream, frozen yogurts, sorbets and sherbets in your own home using your own ingredients.
This is a simple to use appliance. All you do is add the ingredients and turn the dial. The ice cream maker does the rest. In 20 minutes you can have up to 1 1/2qts of soft ice cream ready to eat.
I love the separate condement servers on the side where you can add sprinkles or chocolate chips for instance. Just hold your ice cream under the dispenser and pull the lever and the sprinkles will fall out onto your ice cream.
It also includes a cone holder to hold your ice cream cones and an instruction manual and recipe book.
The parts are also removable for easy cleaning.
Want to Read Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!