A microplane is a must have in the kitchen. I didn’t realize how useful these things were until my sister bought me one.
Microplanes aren’t just your regular cheese graters. They are extremely sharp and have a finer grating action so they are perfect for grating garlic, citrus zest, chocolate, onion, nutmeg or ginger. Of course you can also grate cheese with this as well and you will find the cheese has a softer feel to it with one of these graters.
Made from surgical grade 18/10 stainless steel, the Microplane Fine Grater has extra sharp blades and non-clogging teeth. It is also dishwasher safe however even if you hand wash you will find that these Microplanes are a lot easier to clean than your regular graters.
I just love mine and couldn’t live without it.
Want to Read Reviews?
You can read reviews for the Microplane Fine Grater at Amazon
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!