Fresh sweet corn is ever so tasty in salads or cooked and served with lashings of butter. But the job of shucking the corn kernels can be tedious. Well not any more, this handy little gadget, the Kuhn Rikon Corn Zipper unzips the kernels from cob quickly, cleanly and effortlessly.
The 7 inch corn zipper has very sharp teeth that remove 2 rows of kernel at once by cutting between the kernels and the cob. The kernels drop neatly into a bowl and using the Kuhn Rikon corn zipper is much safer to use for this task than using a sharp knife.
The corn zipper is made from high quality stainless steel which makes it safe to pop in the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!