Each of Rosanna’s 12 Days of Christmas Dinner Plates have the days numbered 1 to 12 and each day shows a representation of how many presents were given on each day- you know how it goes:
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a partridge and a pear tree.
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me 2 calling birds etc
The squarish plates are made from refined porcelain and have scalloped edge which is trimmed with 24 carat.
Rosanna’s 12 Days Of Christmas dinnerware collection also includes a set of 12 appetizer plates and a set of 4 mugs which can be purchased separately to give you a lovely coordinated setting for the festive season.
Because of the gold trim around the edge you should not place these plates in the microwave and it is recommended that the plates be hand washed.
These dinnerware sets make very popular gifts and come packed in festive gift boxes.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!