Cheese would have to be one of my favorite foods. I’d have it with every meal if I could but I am not so fussed on the pre-grated cheese that you can get now. It’s okay but it just doesn’t have the same consistency as freshly grated cheese….but now I am getting sidetracked. The reason for this post is to talk about the Oxo Good Grips Box Grater.
OXO seem to receive exceptional reviews for just about every one of their products and this grater is no exception.
OXO seem to put a bit of thought into their products. What I really like about this grater is the storage container which sits below it. Not only does this mean less mess as the cheese drops straight into it, but it also has measuring indicators along the front so you know exactly how much of the food you have grated. BUT not only that, the container has a lid so you can store it in the fridge. Well done OXO!
Most graters are difficult to store due to the odd shape but the OXO grater is slimmer than most so it will be easier to store flat in a drawer.
The handle itself has a comfortable grip and to prevent the grater from sliding around, it is fitted with rubber around the bottom rim.
Of course you are not limited to grating cheese with the OXO grater. The three different surfaces – coarse, fine and super fine mean that you will be grating carrots, potatoes, chocolate and more with ease.
Want to Read More Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!