To match her set of 12 Days of Christmas dinner plates and mugs, Rosanna has designed this set of Rosanna 12 Days of Christmas Appetizer Plates- Set of 12.
Each of the dozen square ceramic plates has a different pattern, with numbers, words, and graphics scattered across each plate.
These plates will appeal to children as they delight in pointing out the different presents that were given on each of the 12 Days of Christmas. Things to look for are the Scottie dog, swans, rocking horse, lords a leaping, maids a milking and so on.
The Rosanna 12 Days of Christmas appetizer plates set of 12 are made of refined porcelain and in a square, with scalloped edges. Each of the six-inch plates are trimmed with 24-carat gold.
And of course you aren’t restricted to using these plates just to serve appetizers. You can also use them as side salad or dessert plates.
The Rosanna 12 Days of Christmas appetizer plates would make a lovely gift and they are packaged in attractive, festive gift boxes.
You cannot use these plates in the microwave because of the gold trim which will spark and turn the gold black. It is recommended that the plates be washed by hand.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!