I think I have mentioned in the past that I am a big tea drinker and I do prefer loose leaf tea. The only problem with that however as it is more of a hassle to make it especially for one person than say a tea bag. I also tend to use a mug for my tea rather than a cup and saucer.
That’s why I like this Tovolo In-Mug Tea Infuser, Green. It removes the hassle of hauling the teapot out of the cupboard to make a cup of tea.
When I first saw this though I couldn’t quite figure out how it worked. It’s definitely odd looking but very simple in its design.
Basically the bottom part of the infuser is just a base. This is where the tea infuser rests when not in use. So you just remove the infuser from the base and place it into your mug. Then you add your loose leaf tea and then pour the hot water into the mug. Simple!
It would have to be a lot simpler than filling up those tea balls. They can be fiddly and if you don’t close them up properly you can have the tea leaves floating everyone in your cup.
The only drawback to this infuser is that if you have any herbal type teas that have a fine residue like chamomile for instance then you may find it floating in your mug. But I think this is just pretty much standard for most infusers.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for the Tovolo In Mug Tea Infuser at Amazon
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!