Rachael Ray has just introduced two styles of tea kettle to her already extensive range of kitchen products. The Rachael Ray Tea Kettle is bold, fun and unique which is nothing new when it comes to her products. I really like her style and I like this teakettle.
The exterior of the tea kettle is made from a porcelain on stainless steel and it has an almost glossy look…nice! It is also easy to clean.
This teakettles comes in a 2 quart and a 1½ quart size, and they are available in colors that beautifully match Rachael’s cookware sets and kitchen utensils sets so anyone who already owns her range of products in a particular color will find a teakettle that will blend in nicely.
The teakettle whistles when the water boils so you shouldn’t have any problems with the kettle burning out if you forget that it is sitting on the stove.
The lid is removable making it easy to fill the tea kettle up and when you are ready to pour you simply push the lever on the handle forward and the spout pops up.
I really like the shape of this Rachael Ray tea kettle. It’s nice and compact and just looks good.
For more info on the Rachael Ray Tea Kettles Click Here
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!