With the cold weather looming now is the time to start making those warming soups, stocks and stews. With the Cuisinart Classic Stockpot you will be doing all that and more. You can boil masses of potatoes, cook pasta in it and even create big dishes for parties.
This very versatile pot is made from 18/10 stainless steel and from the looks of it has been polished to within an inch of its life with its beautiful mirror finish. You will be proud to own this one.
The handles are stainless steel and are riveted to the pot. There is nothing worse than handles that are screwed on as they invariably come lose and can be dangerous when you are picking up a big pot of food.
Sandwiched between the layers of stainless steel in the base is a core of aluminum. This ensures that you have even cooking. This means no hotspots where foods cook quicker on one side of the pot than the other.
This Cuisinart stockpot is oven safe to 550F which makes it perfect for transferring straight from the stove top to the oven. It is also broiler and dishwasher safe.
There is not much we can find wrong with this stockpot. The Cuisinart range of stainless steel cookware is exceptional value for money.
Want to Read More Reviews?
Are you looking to buy a stainless steel cookware set? Click the link for information on the Best Stainless Steel Cookware Set
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!