Up until recently I was living in a remote, rural area and anyone who lives in a rural area or is in an area constantly struck by power outages and storms, will appreciate the benefits of having the Paula Deen Signature Enamel on Steel Percolator on hand.
You don’t have to rely on electricity to heat up this handy percolator, simply pop the percolator onto your gas stove or even your barbecue grill and you will have a ready supply of coffee on hand. Although it works equally as well your electric stove top
The Paula Deen Signature Enamel on Steel Percolator holds a generous 8 cups of coffee.
This percolator has a colorful speckled porcelain exterior which is durable, stain resistant and easy to clean. The spacious loop handle is designed to ensure that you have a comfortable grip while pouring out the coffee.
The filter basket conveniently lifts out of the percolator so that you can easily remove it to fill or clean it.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!