Le Creuset make some of the best kitchen related products on the market today. The quality of their products combined with their good looks make this brand very popular amongst home cooks.
The Le Creuset 7-Piece Utensil Set with Enameled Stoneware Crock is gorgeous to look at with its bold deep colors of blue, red or dijon. I particularly like the red which is strong and vibrant and will really make a statement in any kitchen. The colors actually match the colors of the Le Creuset range of enamel cookware so if you already own a piece or two then you can choose a color to coordinate.
- 1 mini spatula
- 1 small spatula
- 1 medium spatula
- 1 large spoon
- 1 jumbo slotted spoon
- 1 silicone basting brush
- 1 ceramic crock
What We Like
- The colors are deep and rich looking.
- The heavy ceramic caddy ensures that it won’t fall over when the utensils are placed in it.
- It has a limited lifetime warranty.
- The silicone heads are removable so clean up is a lot easier.
- They are perfect for using with non-stick cookware.
- The caddy can also be used as a wine cooler or as a vase for flowers.
What We Don’t Like
- Be aware that the colors you see pictured on the Le Creuset ceramic caddy may differ to what you actually get as the glaze pattern fades from light to dark from top to bottom. You may receive a deeper color to what is pictured or a lighter color, so be prepared.
- This is a bit pricey for a utensil set but you can’t beat it for style and beauty.
Want to Read More Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!