The Cuisinart CSK-150 1500-Watt Nonstick Oval Electric Skillet has a massive 12in by 15in cooking surface. This is a good family size electric skillet that you will use again and again.
The skillet heats up to 450F and has a non-stick surface so foods release easily from the pan and clean up is easy. This is great particularly if you don’t have a dishwasher and have to wash by hand.
The brushed stainless steel exterior and stainless steel riveted handles give this skillet an elegant look and once the temperature probe is removed this skillet will transfer nicely to the table as a serving dish.
What We Like
- The glass lid allows you to see whats cooking without having to constantly remove the lid.
- It’s dishwasher safe. You just need to remove the temperature probe and then you can place the whole unit in the dishwasher.
- It comes with a recipe booklet with around 30 recipes.
- It has a three year warranty.
What We Don’t Like
- The cord is relatively short but this is actually a safety feature preventing the user from accidentally knocking it off the counter top.
Want to Read More Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!