Kitchenaid make some of the best food processors on the market today but does their attention to quality and durability transfer over to their cookware sets? It appears so according to the number of excellent reviews this set has received by consumers on the net.
The KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials 12-Piece Hard-Anodized Cookware Set is an excellent value for money set that includes all the basic pieces necessary for the average home cook.
- 1qt saucepan with lid
- 2qt saucepan with lid
- 3qt saucepan with lid
- 8 inch skillet
- 10 inch skillet
- 8qt stockpot with lid
- 12 inch saute pan with lid
What We Like
- This Kitchenaid Gourmet Essentials cookware set is constructed from hard anodized aluminum. This ensures even cooking without hot spots. So you won’t get the problem of foods cooking quickly at one end of the pan and not cooking at the other. Hard anodized aluminum also heats quickly and responds relatively quickly to temperature changes.
- The surface is non-stick so foods release easily. This is particular good for sliding foods like omelets and crepes easily out of the skillets.
- The handles on the pot are made from stainless steel but have a silicone coating. This ensures a secure grip which is especially important when you are holding heavy pots of food. The handles are riveted which means you won’t have the problem of handles coming loose at the worst possible times.
- This set is oven safe to 400F which ensures that you don’t have to transfer foods over to an ovenproof dish to continue cooking.
Other Things to Consider
- This set isn’t dishwasher safe so you will have to wash by hand. The non-stick surface however means that you won’t need to scrub these. Clean up will be a breeze.
Want to Read More Reviews?