The humble grater is no longer so humble now that Kitchenaid have gotten into the act. The KitchenAid Box Grater is made from 18/8 stainless steel and comes with three grating sides – find, medium and coarse – and one slicing side.
What makes this grater so good is the additional plastic food catcher that fits onto the bottom of the grater. This allows you to grate your foods directly into it. This means less mess plus the plastic container has measurements on the side so you know exactly how much your are grating without having to transfer the contents into measuring cups.
The container comes with a lid so you can store the contents of whatever you have grated in the fridge.
What We Like
- The base of the grater is rimmed with rubber to ensure that the grater doesn’t slip across the counter when you are using it.
- The grater is made from 18/8 stainless steel.
- It’s dishwasher safe so you don’t have to worry about cutting your hands on this one if you have to hand wash it.
What We Don’t Like
- It’s big so will take up a bit of storage space. Compare this with the OXO Good Grips Grater if you are looking for a similar box style grater that is easier to store.
Want to Read More Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!