A stand mixer is a great kitchen accessory but sometimes you need ideas on how to make the best use of it. With The Mixer Bible you will never be short of ideas ever again.
The cookbook includes recipes for pasta, soups, main dishes, appetizers, sides, breads, cookies, desserts, sauces, condiments and extras.
What We Like
- The recipes are simple to follow and there are plenty to choose from.
- It tells you what attachments you need for each recipe and what speeds need to be set.
What We Don’t Like
- This cookbook doesn’t include photos for each of the recipes so if you are very visual person then this may not suit.
- Some of the recipes require the use of stand mixer attachments so are only useful if you actually have the attachment.
Some of the recipes include:
- Mediterranean Tart with Goat Cheese and Roasted Vegetables
- Cheese Straws
- Hot Spinach Dip
- Sweet Potato Soup, Coconut and Ginger Soup
- Old Fashioned Chicken and Noodle Soup
- Turkey Pot Pie with an Herbed Crust
- Herbed Cheese Ravioli
- Scallops with Asian Noodle Salad
- Scalloped Potatoes with Caramelized Onions
- Zucchini Pancakes
- Butternut Squash Casserole
- Country Pork Sausage
- Chicken and Apple Sausage
- Chinese Pork Sausage with Five-Spice Powder
- Lemon and Black Pepper Pasta
- Pumpkin Pasta, Gluten-Free Pasta
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Walnut Potica
- Chocolate Chip Macadamia Bread
- Best-Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Deluxe Lemon Bars, Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Pear Frangipane Tart
- Lemon Blueberry Trifle
- Peach Sorbet
- French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Coconut Ice Cream
- Mocha Almond Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Applesauce
- Tomatillo Salsa
- Whipped Horseradish Cream
Want to Read More Reviews
You can read more reviews for The Mixer Bible at Amazon
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!