The All-Clad 9 inch French Skillet combines the curved sides of an All-Clad fry pan with the depth of the All-Clad stainless saute pan.
The fully clad range of All Clad French skillets are made right here in the US in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania using a technology that means the pans are fully clad but have a slightly lighter weight than the usual All Clad cookware, and it is this lighter weight that makes the French Skillet range easy to handle.
The All Clad 9″ French Skillet is made from bonded layers of 18/10 stainless steel and aluminum which ensures you have excellent heat distribution.
The stainless, stay cool handles are hollow and they are riveted to the pan giving them durability and strength, plus they are oven safe to 500°.
The All-Clad French skillet is dishwasher safe and comes with the All-Clad lifetime warranty.
Although the 9″ All Clad French Skillet does not have a lid, this is a pan that you will give you a lot of use. The high sides are ideal for tossing, turning and flipping food, or for sauteeing, frying in fact it will give you plenty of scope for all your cooking.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!