This All-Clad Stainless-Steel Fry Pan is a quality piece of cookware that will last you a lifetime. You just can’t go past All Clad for their style and durability but there is a catch…. All Clad cookware is more expensive than a good majority of cookware brands… BUT if you think about what you are getting for your money then you can’t go wrong.
This All Clad frypan is made from two layers of 18/10 stainless steel and sandwiched between the two is a layer of aluminum. This ensures foods cook evenly without hot spots. What makes it unique compared to most other cookware brands is that the aluminum is not just in the base but all the way up the sides of the pan.
The All Clad Stainless Fry Pan comes in three different sizes – 8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch and 14 inch.
What We Like
- The fry pan is oven safe to 500F.
- The handles stay cool to touch on the stove top. You will need to use oven mitts however if you use this pan in the oven.
- This pan is dishwasher safe.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The handles are riveted into place.
- The handle has a hole at the end so you can hang it from a pot rack.
- This pan works on gas, electric ranges and induction stove tops.
What We Don’t Like
- Its not non-stick.
- It’s a bit pricey but this should last you a lifetime.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for the All Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan at Amazon
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!