With the Cuisinart TOB-195 Convection Toaster Oven you can bake, broil and toast making this a very versatile appliance. It also looks good with its brushed stainless steel exterior and sleek long lines.To get an idea of the size of the interior of this convection oven, you can fit up to 6 pieces of bread in it or a 12 inch pizza.
The front of the convection oven is fitted with a touchpad control making it simple and easy to use. There are four cooking options including pizza/bake, toast, broil and convection.
What We Like:
- It comes with a three year warranty.
- It has an adjustable toasting darkness control.
- It includes a removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- It includes an auto off safety feature.
- It preheats quite quickly and lets you know with an beep when it has heated to the required temperature.
- It could do with a light so you can see how the food is cooking.
Want to Read More Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!