I know I have mentioned it before, but I am a big tea drinker. I rarely drink coffee so I am always on the look out for interesting teas or tea making equipment. That’s why I managed to come across the Zarafina Tea Maker Suite.
If you are a bit of a tea connoisseur then you will know that different teas require different water temperatures and different amounts of time to steep. This tea maker takes into account the different types of teas and therefore makes the perfect cup of tea every time.
What We Like
- The Zarafina Tea Maker dispenses up to 16oz of tea at a time so you’re looking at about 2 cups of tea.
- It adjusts to the different types of teas including black, oolong, green, white (my favorite) and herbal teas.
- You can adjust the strength of the tea based on your personal preference from mild to strong.
- You can use both loose leaf tea or tea bags in this unit.
- ceramic teapot
- 2 tea cups
- serving tray
How Does it Work?
You simply pour water into the main chamber and then add your loose leaf tea or tea bags to the infuser.
You then adjust the settings to the type of tea you are using. First select from black, oolong, herbal, white or green tea. Next select whether you are using a tea bag or loose leaf tea and lastly select whether you want mild, medium or strong tea.
The machine then does the rest and pours out into the ceramic teapot which is included.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for the Zarafina Tea Maker Suite at Amazon
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!