Want a froth on your latte but don’t want to spend big dollars on an expensive steam based appliance? The Aerolatte Stainless-Steel Deluxe Edition Frother will do the job and at a fraction of the cost.
The Aerolatte frother froths up skim milk, soy milk and whole milk quickly and easily. To use you simple place the frother in the base of the mug and turn it on. You then slowly raise the frother near the top of the milk and as it starts to froth bring it back down slowly to the base. It should only take about 10-15 seconds for the desired amount of froth to develop. It couldn’t be any easier.
It’s easy to clean too. Just immerse in warm soapy water and turn on. Ensure you only immerse the whisk however and not the whole appliance.
The whisk is made from 18/8 stainless steel and the body has a chrome finish. It runs by the use of 2 AA batteries and comes with a 5 year warranty.
- 2 AA batteries
Want to Read Reviews?
You can read reviews for the Aerolatte Stainless Steel Frother at Amazon
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!