Thomas O’Brien is the founder and proprieter of the Aero Studio in New York and he is widely recognized for his trademark style of ‘warm modernism’. the Tiago range of servingware is part of the vast range of classically beautiful products he and his team provide.
The Thomas O’Brien Tiago Coffee and Tea Server which is made from porcelain is available in matte charcoal and slate blue and has concentric pinstripe platinum banding to decorate the piece.
It is always a pleasure to present pieces with classical styling.
This piece is made in Japan and it is recommended that it be handwashed.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!