Whether it’s to start buying the essentials for a new home or it’s just time to put your old cookware out to pasture after a life of service, it’s nice to bring in a new set of stainless steel cookware that all matches and looks like it is meant to be together in your kitchen. This is just the look that you get from the Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless-Steel 14-Piece Cookware Set.
This set is as beautiful to look at, as it is to use on the stovetop. It’s also very functional, offering three sizes of saucepans, two sizes of skillets, a sauté and a stockpot that will hold nine quarts. When you add in the regular steamer insert, the pasta steamer insert and matching lids for everything, it is almost like your kitchen can be complete in one purchase.
The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless-Steel 14 Piece Cookware Set includes:
- 1.5-qt. Saucepan with lid
- 3-qt. Saucepan with lid
- 4-qt. Saute pan with Helper Handle and lid
- 8-in. Open Skillet
- 10-in. Skillet with Lid
- 9-qt. Stockpot with lid
- 7.8-in. Multi-Steamer Insert with lid
- 9.45-in. Pasta Insert
What we like:
- Thanks to being made with an outer coat of mirror polished 18/10 stainless steel and an inner core of aluminum these pots heat fast and help you get a meal on the table even sooner.
- Handles stay cool even while the rest of the pan gets very hot.
- These are dishwasher safe to help you save time on the cleanup.
- Want to cook in the oven? No problem, these are also oven safe pots up to 450°F.
- While these are heavy duty cooking pots, they are also lightweight thanks to that aluminum core so they are easier to move around without breaking your back.
What we don’t like:
- While the handles stay cool, if you use lids, they can get VERY hot.
If you use the pasta insert, you need to take your time removing it. Depending on how the pasta has fallen it may drain very slowly. Pulling it out too quickly can make a boiling mess.
While these pieces are dishwasher safe, you should still watch the steamer pieces carefully as they are prone to trapping small pieces of food.
NOTE: This set is not recommend for use on induction cooktops
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!