Copper cookware is used by chefs the world over and for good reason. The superior heat conductivity and rapid temperature changes make it a joy to work with.The All Clad Cop-R-Chef range of cookware is one of the best brands of copper cookware. It’s cookware for chefs or serious cooks.
The All-Clad Cop-R-Chef 7-Piece Cookware Set
is made from a tri-ply construction of a copper outer layer with a core of aluminum and a cooking surface of stainless steel. Both aluminum and copper are good conductors of heat – you won’t find hot spots on the surface and foods cook evenly. You will really notice the difference when you cook with this type of cookware.
The only drawback with copper cookware is maintaining it in the same condition as when you bought it. It requires regularly polishing and you will need to hand wash it. The dishwasher is not too kind on copper cookware and can turn it a dark color.
- 2qt saucepan with lid
- 4qt casserole with lid
- 8 inch fry pan
- 3qt saute pan with lid
Want to Read More Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!