A pot rack is the perfect way to keep your pots and pans organized and free up a heap of space in your kitchen cupboards. It also makes it easy to find your most used pots and pans without having to dig around in the cupboard.Most importantly however is that it keeps your pots and pans protected as in a cupboard it is not uncommon for them to be piled on top of each other due to lack of space. This can scratch the surfaces particularly if you use a lot of non-stick cookware.
The Old Dutch Half Round Pot Rack is a great value for money pot rack that won’t take up a lot of space, yet holds an amazing number of pots and pans for its size. You can also use this rack for hanging utensils if you prefer.
This pot rack is wall mounted and is constructed from powdered coated steel. The item pictured is the graphite version but it also comes in chrome.
The pot rack comes with 12 hanging hooks and the top of the pot rack is fitted with a grid where you can store lids.
Want to Read Reviews?
You can read reviews for the Old Dutch Half Round Pot Rack at Amazon
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!