This Cuisinart DCC-1200 12-Cup Brew Central Coffeemaker is another in a long line of Cuisinart products that has received rave reviews from consumers on the internet.
With its brushed stainless steel exterior and value for money features it matches good looks with functionality.
This is a 12 cup coffee maker and uses the same brewing system as found in commercial coffee makers.
This is a solid coffee maker that has some great little features including a warming plating with adjustable temperature control, a 1-4 cup option to provide maximum flavor and a programmable function so you can have your coffee ready for you as soon as you get up in the morning.
What We Like
- The coffee maker is programmable so you can have a cup of coffee ready and waiting for you when you wake up in the morning.
- It comes with a three year warranty.
- You can program the coffee maker to turn off the warming plate up to four hours in advance.
- The coffee maker stops brewing as soon as you remove the carafe from the warming plate so you can grab a quick cup before it finishes brewing.
- You don’t need to use paper filters in this machine – it comes with a Gold Tone filter.
- The coffee maker lets you now when it needs de-calcification with an indicator light.
- The machine lets you know that the brew is ready with five beeps.
- The heating plate is scratch resistant and has a nonstick coating.
- The LCD display shows the time of day and auto on and off times.
- The warming plates temperature is adjustable.
Want to Read More Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!