The Le Creuset Pate Terrine is one of those pieces of cookware that really isn’t all that necessary when you think about it but if you are a fan of pate and make your own then you will love it. And if we think outside of the box here it really isn’t limited to just cooking pate. You can even use this for meatloaf, cakes, breads and sweet or savory terrines.
The Le Creuset Pate Terrine is made from enameled cast iron which is perfect for the slow heating required for cooking pates. It also means you don’t have the problem of having to season the cast iron nor the problems associated with foods contaminating with the cast iron surface.
The terrine comes with a tight fitting lid with a vent to allow steam to escape.
What We Like
- The terrine looks good enough to take to the table.
- The cast iron makes this strong and durable and it should easily last a lifetime.
- The terrine is dishwasher safe so you won’t need to hand wash this one.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
What We Don’t Like
- Cast iron is heavy so those with arthritis or weak muscles may find this a little hard to manage.
- This is not a cheap piece of cookware but it is one that will last a lifetime.
Want to Read More Reviews?
You can read more reviews for the Le Creuset Pate Terrine at Amazon