Although the Solid Wood Kitchen Corner Breakfast Nook does look big, when you think about it is a great way of saving space. Regular chairs require enough room behind them so that you can get in and out of the chair easily. This breakfast nook doesn’t need that so it really is a space saver.
You can place it easily into a corner of your kitchen, family room or dining area. You can’t do this with a regular table and chairs which are usually positioned in the middle of the room. This really frees up space for other things.
What We Like
- Both of the corner benches have lift up lids for storage.
- It comes with picture assembly instructions.
- It’s made from solid wood so is strong and durable.
- It comes in a nice honey color so will blend in with most decors.
Want to Read Reviews?
You can read reviews for the Kitchen Corner Breakfast Nook at Amazon
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!