If you are serious about your cooking, you may be looking for the best of the best in cookware. The All-Clad Copper-Core Stockpot is where your search will end. With a 12-quart capacity this pot is the mother of all kitchen pots and will be able to prepare any meal you need.
Additionally, instead of having a core made of aluminum, like most pots, the copper center of this pot aids in moving heat evenly through whatever you are cooking, so you know it will come out right, every time.
The key to many recipes is the stock that is created as the base of the dish. The All-Clad Copper-Core Stockpot has been created with this in mind. The construction of the pot and the copper core keep all the heat concentrated in the pot to make sure any creation is cooked completely and thoroughly.
This pot is not just created for stovetop use. It can also take a trip in the oven, as it is safe up to 500°F.
The final perk of this pot is appearance. While functionality is always key in the kitchen, it’s also nice to have a piece that is nice to look at. This pot is. Its sleek appearance with a copper stripe accent is an attractive addition to any kitchen.
What We Like:
- When on the heat, this pot radiates the heat evenly for better cooking.
- Unlike aluminum, the copper core holds the heat in a lot longer once you have turned off the fire.
- The large size is great for cooking even for big family gatherings.
What We Don’t Like:
- It takes a few more minutes to clean up as it is recommended to be hand washed.
- It’s very expensive, but if you are serious about cooking it may be worth adding to your inventory.