I have a rather old plastic whisk that does the job if I want to whisk up something quickly without having to get out one of the electric beaters. But it is uncomfortable to use and it is really thick and it isn’t very efficient.
So if you have one of these thick plastic whisks or an old bent, rusty metal whisk, my advice is “Toss it Out’ and get yourself a Le Creuset Balloon Silicone Whisk.
This whisk is 100% silicone coated and you will find that it will flex when you need it to, but it will keep its shape and its color after use. The ergonomic handle gives you a nice easy, comfortable grip.
The wires are fully encased in silicone so it won’t scratch the surface of your precious Le Creuset cookware.
And you can use it safely on your nonstick and metal cookware. The Le Creuset balloon silicone whisk is stain resistant and will not absorb food flavors.
It is heat resistant to 800° F and it stays cool in pans on the burner.
The whisk cleans up easily by hand in soapy water or you can simply pop it in the dishwasher.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!