How often do you bring a hot dish or casserole dish to the table to find that you haven’t anywhere to put it down, after all you don’t want to ruin your table, table linen, or your counter top for that matter. And that is where the Le Creuset Deluxe Round Trivet comes into play.
Regardless of how hot the dish is, this 9-inch trivet will protect your heat sensitive countertops and tables while maintaining its good looks.
The methods used by the Le Creuset artisans result in trivet that is a unique in its design and extremely durable. Each trivet is made from cast iron which is then finished with multiple coats of enamel. The careful workmanship and attention to detail gives you a quality product that won’t shatter easily or warp.
The trivet is supported by three solid feet and looks attractive on your table and there is a range of colors available to help you choose one that suits your dining room decor.
What we like:
- Protects your precious table linens
- Refrigerator and freezer safe
- There is a range of stylish colors which add color and decoration to your table setting
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Made from durable enameled cast iron
- It is 9″ in width so it will hold a decent sized pot or casserole dish
- It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing in warm soapy water is recommended
What we don’t like:
- Nothing really. It is a solid piece and quite heavy but that is to be expected with cast iron products.
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!