Made from hard anodized aluminum, the Cuisinart Chef’s Classic 9-Inch Nonstick Deep-Dish Pie Pan ensures even heat distribution resulting in consistent results every time.
This pan is solid, durable and relatively heavy. You will appreciate the quality of this deep dish pie pan.
With its non-stick surface and easy clean up this is a definite must for anyone who loves baking deep dish pies.
What We Like
- The Cuisinart Chefs Classic Deep Dish Pie Pan is made from hard anodized aluminum ensuring even cooking.
- The nonstick cooking surface ensures that foods release easily and makes clean up nice and easy.
- The pan is dishwasher safe so you don’t have to hand wash this one.
- It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- This pie dish has thick rolled edges to prevent warping.
Want to Read More Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!