If you need to make quick work of some of the ingredients in a recipe, KitchenAid 700-Watt 12-Cup Food Processors are the way to go.
And that’s just what this little number is, a 700-watt food processor. Double that strength with very sharp blades and a 12-cup bowl and you see the potential for how much you can chop, dice or puree in just moments.
Depending on what type of food you are putting into the machine, it comes with dual feed tubes and the option of chopping into the large bowl or the mini-bowl which holds four cups, perfect for making less of a mess on those smaller jobs.
In addition to slicing and chopping, this food processor is also a great tool for the baker in the family. It comes with a dough blade to perfectly mix and prepare batter for cooking.
What We Like
- The variety in cutting capabilities from chopping to grating and everything in between.
- Many of the parts are dishwasher safe to make for more simple clean up.
- It comes with a toolbox to keep everything together and save a lot of time that could be used digging around in drawers looking for pieces.
- It has the combination of sharp blades and a powerful engine to make fast work of any food that is put through the machine.
What We Don’t Like
- It has a number of small pieces that all have to be in the right place in order for the machine to work. It can get frustrating if you only have one piece out of place and can’t operate it.
- We would prefer variable speeds to the one ‘super power’ speed that it comes with.
- There are a number of small places where food can get caught in the processing and take time to clean up.