If you are looking to stock your kitchen with a new cookware set you may have found what you are looking for with the Scanpan Nonstick Classic Cookware Set.
Included in this set are:
- Dutch Oven with Lid – 6 Quart
- Sauce Pan with Lid – 3 Quart
- Sauce Pan with Lid – 2 Quart
- Sauce Pan with Lid – 1 Quart
- Sauté Pan with Lid – 10 Inch
- Frying Pan – 10 Inch
Making these pans lightweight is their aluminum body. While many think aluminum made pots are not as sturdy as other options, in this case they are. These are part of what is called the Classic Ceramic Titanium line which means the aluminum in the pots was pressure cast and coated on the outside with a ceramic titanium coating which creates a solid surface that will not warp or weaken. They can also be used on any style of stove surface.
On the inside, these pots are all coated with a nonstick surface covering. Unlike many nonstick coverings, this compound is even able to stand up to the use of metal spoons and utensils in the pot. Their pots are so well known for their nonstick features they have been named “Best Nonstick Cookware” since the 80s by a number of publications.
What We Like
- This is a very lightweight, yet fully functional, cook set. That makes them easy to move around the kitchen, even when full, as you prepare a meal.
- While they are lightweight, these pots and pans are heavy duty and can handle a lot of work being put on them.
- All coated with non-stick surfaces they are easy to clean after preparing a meal.
- They provide even heating so your food comes out as you would expect.
- When the pans are red hot, the handles have been created to stay cool to the touch.