The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 17-Piece Cookware Set is made from hard anodized aluminum with an aluminum core so these pots and pans are strong and durable.
The aluminum construction ensures even heating without hot spots.
The non-stick surface ensures foods release easily and makes clean up quick and easy. This is necessary as you will need to hand wash this set. The non-stick surface is also reinforced with titanium which ensures a long lasting finish.
- 1-1/2qt saucepan and lid
- 2qt saucepan with lid
- 3qt saucepan with lid
- 8 inch skillet
- 10 inch skillet
- 12 inch skillet with lid
- 4qt saute pan with lid
- 9qt stockpot with lid
- steamer insert with lid
- pasta insert
What We Like
- The handles are stainless steel and are riveted so you won’t have these ones coming lose.
- The handles stay cool on the stove top. Note: Ensure you use oven mitts if using these pots and pans in the oven.
- The glass lids are break resistant.
- Each piece in the set is oven safe to 500F.
- It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- The glass lids allow you to keep an eye on your food cooking without losing moisture from constantly lifting the lid.
What We Don’t Like
- Although it is great to have a separate lid for every piece of cookware, it may cause problems for some with limited storage space.
Want to Read Reviews?
MOST POPULAR REVIEWS
- Stainless Steel Cookware – Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12pc Cookware Set Review
- Pressure Canners – All American Pressure Canner Review
- Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer Review – The Best Stand Mixer
- All Clad 9pc Cookware Set Review – The Best All Clad Cookware Set
- Anolon Cookware – The Best Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Rachel Ray Cookware – The Best Value for Money Non-Stick Set
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!